Messy Play Studio is completely mobile – we come to you! If you’re having an event or party and need some activities for the little ones we’re here and happy to help! Options include sensory trays geared toward our younger friend infant to toddler age, slime parties and play dough parties. You can even add a story and craft to your package.
A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your date.
email us at email@example.com to book today!
Sensory Trays are geared towards our infant to toddler friends with loads of activity options that can be as clean or as messy as you’d like. Trays are booked like a rental and will be set up for the duration of your party and we return at the end to clean up. There is an add on option for a facilitator led craft and storytime as well!
We can work with most party themes as well.
1 TRAY $65
2 TRAYS $89
3 TRAYS $135
4 TRAYS $179
ADD ON Craft and Story for 8 children $60
$10 for each additional child
SLIME & PLAY DOUGH PARTIES
We’ll bring everything you need to make your own slime or play dough! You’ll get a fun slime or play dough workshop for 8 children and they’ll get to take home their creation at the end. We’ll even read a story at the end! How fun is that!
Recommended age: 4 to 8 years
Slime $150 ($12 per additional child)
Play Dough $125 ($8 per additional child)
We don’t just do birthday parties! Any event or get together where kids will need to be entertained we’ll be there for you! Think baby shower, gender reveal, play date, holiday party, you name it!
- We can set up for outdoor settings from May to October
- We need cover from the sun (or we can bring our sun shade)
- If setting up on grass please note that some residue may be left behind (food, sand, etc)
- If setting up on a stone or wood patio we will be able to sweep – this is preferred.
- Trays are approximately 3′ x 3′ and need a total of approximately 5′ x 5′ of space per tray for movement around them.
- We do not recommend having us set up on carpet.
- We tape our tarps down with masking tape.
- For Craft Add on’s and Slime/Play Dough parties we recommend having a table available to put items on afterwards. Otherwise we can bring our own, but will need space to set it up
If you have any other questions fee free to message us at 905 807 8723 or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org