WAIVER OF LIABILITY, MEDICAL RELEASE, PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEO RELEASE & INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
I hereby waive, release and discharge any and all claims and damages for personal injury, death, or property damage which I, or my minor children, may sustain or which may occur as a result of my own participation, or that of my minor children, in Messy Play Studio classes and other activities.
I further understand and agree that:
- This release is intended to discharge in advance Messy Play Studio, Angela Skelhorn, employees, facilitators, and instructors from and against any and all liability. I agree to hold Messy Play Studio entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence or connected in any way with my participation or my minor children’s participation in Messy Play Studio activities;
- Such classes and activities may be of a hazardous, strenuous, and/or physical nature, and participation in said activities may result in injury, death or property damage;
- Knowing the risk involved, nevertheless, I voluntarily request permission for myself or my minor child to participate in said activities;
- I hereby assume any and all risks of injury, death or property damage and to release and hold harmless Messy Play Studio, Angela Skelhorn, employees, facilitators, and instructors;
- This waiver, release and assumption of risk is binding on me and my heirs and assigns;
- I will indemnify and hold Messy Play Studio harmless from any loss, liability, damage, cost or expense, including litigation, which it may incur as a result of any injury and/or property damage which myself or my minor children may sustain while participating in said activities;
- I will compensate any loss, damage, or cost Messy Play Studio may incur if any litigation arises due to any claim made by myself, said minors, or by anyone on said minor’s behalf;
- In the event that said minor requires medical or surgical treatment while under the supervision of Messy Play Studio personnel in connection with said activities, such supervisor may authorize treatment. Messy Play Studio is not responsible for any fees incurred for said treatment;
- Messy Play Studio is not responsible for unattended children on the premises before or after classes for which they are enrolled;
- I expressly allow, and hereby waive any objection to, Messy Play Studio photographing and/or videotaping of me and/or my minor children when I and/or my minor children are participating in Messy Play Studio programs;
- I understand and agree that all photographs and videotapes will remain the property of Messy Play Studio, and that Messy Play Studio may use such photographs or videotapes for archival and promotional purposes, including their use in Messy Play Studio catalogs, brochures, other printed materials, and in Messy Play Studio’s online web pages and social media pages. Messy Play Studio will take all necessary precautions to keep names and ages of participants confidential unless otherwise requested.
I certify that I have custody or am the legal guardian of said minors by court order, and that I and my minor children are physically able to participate in the described activities.
I have carefully read this Waiver of Liability, Medical Release, Photography/Videotape Release and Indemnification Agreement and fully understand its contents. I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract between myself and Messy Play Studio, and that I sign it of my own free will. Messy Play Studio may accept future phone, mail, online, or in-person registrations under these provisions.
I also understand the Studio Policies, and the potential consequences thereof, set forth by Messy Play Studio and agree to such terms.